Rules for Healthy Living
- Eat real food–not processed food (nothing from a package).
- Eat food for fuel, not for fun or pleasure.
- Stop eating when you are satisfied–don’t overeat.
- Avoid sugars and grains. This will help lower your carb intake and can reduce inflammation (food manufacturers add sugar to everything because it is addictive. Read the labels).
- Do some physical activity or exercise daily–or at least on most days. Do what you can, when you can, with what you have.
- Do not smoke or use tobacco products.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners.
- Take care of your spiritual self.
- Take time for you and the things you enjoy.