Dr. Gerardo Myrin is a fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in total reconstruction of the hip and knee joints. He obtained his undergraduate degree from Oklahoma State University, attended medical school at the University of Oklahoma and completed fellowship training at the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Myrin’s practice serves both adult and geriatric patients.
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Total Hip & Knee Replacement
- Robotic-Assisted Hip & Knee Replacement
- Revision Hip Replacement Surgery
- Revision Knee Replacement Surgery
- Patello-Femoral Knee Replacement
- Non-Surgical Treatment of the Hip & Knee
- Fracture Care
Dr. Myrin accepts most major insurance plans and workers’ compensation.
For Appointments call 405.486.6889